|Dual BIOS feature
Instruction to flash coreboot to SPI
The SPI flash can be accessed internally using flashrom.
The following command is used to flash BIOS region.
$ flashrom -p internal --ifd -i bios -w coreboot.rom --noverify-all
- Dediprog SF600 with adapter B is used.
- Make sure power supply is disconnected from board.
- Connect Dediprog SF600 to header at J7H1.
- Ensure that “currently working on” is in “application memory chip 1”
- Go to “file” and select the .rom file (16 MiB) to program chip1.
- Execute the batch operation to erase and program the chip.